TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

The Aussie Outback
Read 2526 times
* July 03, 2016, 04:01:58 AM
Hi Everybody,

I had a good day today after fixing the crash issues I was having & decided to try a few idea's out to see what I could come up with.
Although probably not for the true TC purist but some may find it interesting?

In saying that, I am finding the things you can do with this program is quite amazing!

Hope you like the finished results.
Three different views.

Cheers
David

July 03, 2016, 04:29:46 AM
I'm impressed!  8)

Regards Tim

You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2016/2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2018/2019 + Lightworks (64-bit versions) + AnimationLab 5.2.

July 03, 2016, 05:52:32 AM
In saying that, I am finding the things you can do with this program is quite amazing
Cheers
David

Nice job on the outback sphere.

Over the years it has been, like you say, amazing to see what users could do in TurboCAD. For a while many users were experimenting with mirrored materials inside solids and other things such as light streams. You don't see much of that over the last few versions so it is nice to see someone like you trying different things.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 07:30:22 AM by Andy H »

* July 03, 2016, 08:26:57 AM
Hi Everybody,

I had a good day today after fixing the crash issues I was having & decided to try a few idea's out to see what I could come up with.
Although probably not for the true TC purist but some may find it interesting?

In saying that, I am finding the things you can do with this program is quite amazing!

Hope you like the finished results.
Three different views.

Cheers
David

Yup. Keep it up, David!

Henry H

* July 03, 2016, 10:34:51 AM
Nice work, a place I'd like to visit (but I don't like spiders - especially ones that can kill me)

* July 03, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

Tim,
Thanks for that!

Don,
I think experimenting is the answer for me to try to get a handle on what does what, I just think the program can do some outstanding things, it's just up to the user to work things out which is the hard bit for me.

Henry,
I shall keep it up!
I have been reading your book, I know it's old news now but you write very well & that is a great piece of work put into text.
Well done Henry!

Andy,
Nah, no need to worry about the spiders, it's the Snakes, Sharks, Box Jellyfish etc etc etc & the Saltwater Crocodiles that you need to watch out for.
Spiders don't eat much :)

Thanks Again Everyone!

Cheers
David

July 03, 2016, 01:05:33 PM
Hi David,

Your post inspired me to write a new TurboCAD Tip. See this post if desired: http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,19370.0.html

* July 03, 2016, 01:30:02 PM
Hi Don,

I was just reading your new Tip & I find it very useful seeing all the differing techniques used.
Thanks for taking the time & effort to make that available.
Much appreciated!

I actually like looking at Art, it gives an insight to the mindset of the artist at that point in time, very interesting!

Cheers
David