1. Open the attached
2. Select Assemble by 3 Points
3. Select the cube on the left... and notice the prompts at the bottom of your screen
4. Using snaps or SEKE... click on the the corner where the red line is (source point)
5. Using snaps or SEKE... click on the corner of the right cube where the other end of the red line is (destination point)
6. Do this for the other corners/lines the same way.
This should give you an idea how this works. Generic Transform works similarly... like I indicated in your other post.
The colored lines are there just for your reference... kind of like connect the dots
[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 01:02:09 PM by GregT »
AMD Phenom 1090T
Radeon 5450 1GB
Redsdk - Off
Editing History - On
v19.2 Platinum, x64