TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Beginner looking for tutorials
Read 1261 times
* May 19, 2014, 08:57:44 AM
Hi,

I'm a rank beginner and have just bought TurboCAD Ver 20 deluxe to design an instrument panel for an ultralight aircraft I'm building.  Is there anywhere I can find tutorials suitable for this version?  My immediate need is to get to grips with the basics for 2D work.  A local company here in the UK can laser cut 3mm aluminium, for me, if I can generate the necessary CAD file.

My apologies if I've posted in the wrong place: I found an earlier version of this thread, relating to Ver 16 and dated 2009.  When I tried to reply to that, I was advised to start a new thread.

Phil

* May 19, 2014, 09:25:38 AM

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* May 19, 2014, 09:37:47 AM
Torfinn,

Thanks for the very prompt response.  Both links look promising.

Many thanks,

Riggers

* June 06, 2014, 04:04:31 AM
Have you looked at the 40 odd videos that come on the TurboCAD Deluxe DVD?  I found these helpful.

Have you been to the TurboCAD site (via your Help menu) and then watched the videos there?

Have you been on You Tube and searched for TurboCAD?

Have you joined the You Tune TurboCAD channel?

You can buy a copy of the TurboCAD manual: it is the same as the  pdf manual distributed with your product, but I liked having a printed manual.

Bolt together a study of engineering drawing with learning TurboCAD.

Good luck and keep at it.

* June 06, 2014, 04:34:34 AM
http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,14262.0.html

Go there.  Read through as much of the forum here as you can, and the tiki there, as you can.