TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

filleting ...TC16 deluxe
Read 1671 times
* October 26, 2009, 02:01:34 PM
As i have found there is no tool to radius and fillet 3d objects on the deluxe
TC16...which is too late as i have just purchased it.
The 3d tutorials ask you to do some of these operations which then leaves you stranded as it is not available.
Question is ....1) has anybody found a way around this
                       2) is there a way to fillet radius a 3d square without the tools
                       3) is there a patch available where i can add some of these extras
                           onto the deluxe version

Any help would be appreciated

* October 26, 2009, 07:07:27 PM
As i have found there is no tool to radius and fillet 3d objects on the deluxe
TC16...which is too late as i have just purchased it.
The 3d tutorials ask you to do some of these operations which then leaves you stranded as it is not available.
Question is ....1) has anybody found a way around this
                       2) is there a way to fillet radius a 3d square without the tools
                       3) is there a patch available where i can add some of these extras
                           onto the deluxe version

Any help would be appreciated

Answers...

1) I certainly have not found a solution that will work in all situations.

2) Very difficult if you need all edges and corners rounded. Simple if you need only the vertical edges rounded (Extrude a 2D rectangle with filleted corners). Intermediate grades of difficulty for intermediate scope of rounding edges/corners.

3) Nope.

Henry H