TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Version 19.2 Deluxe: Turning Off the Angular Construction (---) Feature
Read 1300 times
April 16, 2013, 10:18:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way-  in version 19.2 Deluxe, build 54.2-  to turn off the particular Angular Construction feature that makes it's "axis-point" stick where it is until clicking "Cancel" or "Finish"?  (what's that "feature" called?)

When I want to set multiple Angular Constructions, with different "axis-centers", after clicking "Cancel" or "Finish", I have to go back and re-select/activate that tool.  That's becoming a real drag.

Or is there some other method I'm not aware of?

Thanks, Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

April 16, 2013, 11:17:17 AM
Hit the escape key on your keyboard after placing a construction line.  You should then be able to place the first point of a new line. 

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

April 16, 2013, 11:42:30 AM
Hit the escape key on your keyboard after placing a construction line.  You should then be able to place the first point of a new line.

Real good.  Thanks Rip.

That's pretty easy to do and get used to.

-Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)