TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Where is the Finish Polyline
Read 1168 times
* February 19, 2013, 09:03:52 AM
I am using TC 14 and trying to learn 3D
   I am working in” 3D training for TC” on the” Vice ,Sec. 31.” After I chose join” Polyline” I am suppose right mouse click and press” Finish Join Polyline”. But “Finish Joinpolyline” is nowhere to be found and the finish Flag is death.
Also in a other cases I am suppose to snap on ” TC Surface” but there is only “TC Solid”to be found.
 Where do I go wrong.

Thanks for the Help
Hilmar

* February 19, 2013, 09:32:44 AM
You didn't go wrong.If Join tool no where to be found you have drag and drop from the command tab to location in the modify menu .Its not in place when I right click also.You can change to a surface from the properties dialog

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* February 19, 2013, 01:17:39 PM
There are a few ways to do this.
  • Select the 2D objects to be joined with the Selection tool, activate Join Polyline, then click on Finish Join Polyline in the Local Menu.
  • Activate the Join Polyline tool, click on each of the 2D objects you want to join, then click on Finish Join Polyline.
  • Activate the Join Polyline tool, select "Auto Joining" from the Local Menu, then click on one of the 2D objects. Everything will be joined automatically.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit