TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Updating
Read 966 times
* December 01, 2012, 07:16:44 AM
I have installed the new TC19 Plat from the disk then updated it from the forum esction to 19.2 and had some troubles with my blocks. It was suggested that I use the full build update instead of the patch. I unstalled and then installed the new version 52.3. Now I get an update notice for 52.4 but it will not let me install it. I says the information is on the disk I install the disk and it says it is not available.
  Now I cannot uninstall the program or update it. How do I restart this from the beginning.
  Myron TCPro Plat

* December 01, 2012, 11:18:36 AM
re: …How do I restart this from the beginning.

I would try "System Restore" to get back to a restore point before your changes.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

* December 01, 2012, 12:06:07 PM
Myron

I see  that updater is a PITA.If got 52.3 loaded and works leave alone and ignore 52.4 for now.Clean install would work if clean out folders in the hidden folders if get into a pinch.The full build 52.3 is offer on the forum home page or if your disk has the recent build for 19.1 could resolve it

Link for Clean Install
http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,9797.msg57814.html#msg57814

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison