TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Turbocad Registration on Version 9
Read 4238 times
* February 18, 2011, 01:37:51 PM
I just upgraded to a newer computer and installed my legal version of Turbocad ver. 9. However I now have 30 days to get it registered. but the link is no longer valid so how can I get around this problem? What trick can I use? I have used Turbocad since version 1 or 2 in dos (about 20 years now) but I am happy with ver. 9.

Thanks for any help....

mcgam2000

* February 20, 2011, 04:31:20 PM
Might want to consider contacting IMSI.But may not have to register since its v9.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:45:07 PM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* March 10, 2011, 07:19:59 AM
Hi,

Did you manage to get a solution?

I am in exactly the same position, my old XP machine crashed terminally and when I came to install V9 Pro in my new Windows 7 machine it all seems to work but I have misplaced the original registration card with the number on it. Bummer!

I have tried to get the number from the UK distributors but they are asking for an order number which I may have had when I purchased it but since that is about ten years ago it will be long gone.

Alternatively does anyone know of a way of getting the number?

Regards

Arnot

* April 27, 2016, 08:22:09 AM
I need to re-install my TurboCAD V9 because my hard drive crashed.  I still have the original CD but cannot find the Serial Number of my copy. Can anyone help?

Ted

April 27, 2016, 09:45:59 AM
The keycode should be 92GK75, 92AH75 or WZ38AU. You can click on the register by telephone to enter these.

These are for the very old windows version of TurboCAD. If you are looking for the serial number for the Mac version please contact support@imsidesign.com.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC