TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

Finding Templates Student_2D.tct and Student_3D.tct
Read 3001 times
* February 17, 2011, 06:22:20 AM
I am a newbe working my way through the training guides. The instructions state that Student_2D.tct and Student_3D.tct will be found in the Drawings file and should be installed in the template directory. I can not find the templates in the drawing file. Where can I obtain these templates?

Schlaray   ???

* February 17, 2011, 07:34:52 AM
Are you using the Student version of TC or Pro,Platinum,Deluxe of v.17's?But I would double check in the program folder in the C-Drive of the Template folder.Good chance they didn't come along with the installation or there not loaded.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* February 17, 2011, 08:02:05 AM
I ordered and received the TurboCAD 17 Deluxe 2D/3D learning bundle. The Student_2D and the Student_3D are not listed on the disc supplied.    Schlaray >:(

* February 17, 2011, 08:33:14 AM
I ordered and received the TurboCAD 17 Deluxe 2D/3D learning bundle. The Student_2D and the Student_3D are not listed on the disc supplied.    Schlaray >:(
Then I would submit a ticket and request it from Support. They could send you the Template folder via zip folder and you could load yourself.And find out any other reasoning for the mix up.There some explanation I'm sure.. :)

http://st.imsisupport.com/

http://www.turbocad.com/Support/tabid/553/Default.aspx
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:34:53 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* February 17, 2011, 03:37:01 PM
Thank you for the information, I have submitted a "Ticket."    Schlaray. :)