TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Ability to Drag paper spaces
Read 2236 times
* January 30, 2013, 04:01:10 PM
I would love to see the ability to do a right click on a paper space tab and show the listing of spaces (OK it does this now and is a quick way to select which paper space you want to show).

Then within this list, I want to be able to left click to select a tab and the drag it up or down in the list.

You see, I have a drawing with so many paper spaces that the tabs are so small that I cannot see where to drop the paper to along that horizontal paper space tab bar.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:19:55 AM by 3acorns »

V 11.2 Professional Win xP

* January 30, 2013, 07:13:21 PM
Sounds like a useful feature.

Henry H

* January 30, 2013, 08:03:33 PM
Thanks coming from a power poster that makes me feel that there is merti. It sure crimps my style having to do it the way I am constrained to now.

Thanks for your vote

V 11.2 Professional Win xP

* December 15, 2013, 05:59:00 AM
I agree with your wish, but I also feel it would be more effective to have paper-space "Grouping" capabilities? This would clean up the amount of paper spaces that would be showing at a given time, based on the group tabs you have open. It would also help to organize the paper spaces more logically.