TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Dimensioning in paper space
Read 1356 times
* August 20, 2012, 11:12:17 AM
 in all the other versions when I inserted a viewport in paperspace and then dimensioned it the part in the viewport matched the size in model space. now the part in the viewport is scaled so that my dimensions don't match! If I make it 1 to 1 then the viewport won't fit in paper space. what a joke!

* August 20, 2012, 12:36:51 PM
in all the other versions when I inserted a viewport in paperspace and then dimensioned it the part in the viewport matched the size in model space. now the part in the viewport is scaled so that my dimensions don't match! If I make it 1 to 1 then the viewport won't fit in paper space. what a joke!

What version of TurboCad are you using.

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

August 20, 2012, 12:43:32 PM
I replied is your duplicate thread in the "Problems" section http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,9768.0.html, but I too would like to know what version of TC you are coming from? I am pretty sure It has worked this way since v7 & maybe even earlier. I may have v4, 6.5, & 7 on an old PC at home. I can boot up, maybe, just to see.

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

* August 20, 2012, 01:59:16 PM
The dimension may not look correct while you're inserting it into a Viewport, but it should be OK after it has been inserted.

Henry H