TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Problem with Path Milling on TC v14.2
Read 2532 times
* July 07, 2012, 11:26:54 AM
Hi there, I am having a problem with path milling. I use Turbocad regularly to create toolpaths for engraving but today using a drawing I always use I tried to select path milling and when I try to select the tool path the prompt says define new position for Relative/Polar origin. I have selected and milled this many times with no problems and I always choose not to save changes when closing the file so there should be no change, I also tried to select a toolpath in another drawing and the same prompt appears. Thanks for your time Grant

* July 07, 2012, 12:09:23 PM
Would choosing your Mode to Absolute make difference?

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

July 07, 2012, 09:04:05 PM
Actually, I had this problem once & set my mode to relative coordinates & that solved it for me.

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

* July 08, 2012, 12:30:23 AM
Thats done the trick I toggled between the 2 and it works again. Thanks lots Im in production again, G.

July 08, 2012, 06:24:09 AM
Great news. What are you building?

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||