TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Turbocad cam and Flashcut
Read 2648 times
* May 25, 2012, 06:17:16 AM
Does anyone have or know where to get  Turbocad cam post for Flashcut cnc?? any gcode files I try to load from tccam has errors 

* May 25, 2012, 08:53:59 AM
Might want to look over the following links.According to the link there is no need.

"No post processors necessary. All native g-codes are automatically generated or can be manually edited within the application."

http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCADWindows/Plugins/CAMPluginforTurboCADProfessional/tabid/1414/Default.aspx

http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCADWindows/Plugins/CAMPluginforTurboCADProfessional/KeyFeatures/tabid/1415/Default.aspx

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

May 25, 2012, 12:42:45 PM
Does anyone have or know where to get  Turbocad cam post for Flashcut cnc?? any gcode files I try to load from tccam has errors 

What kind of errors are you getting? Have you tried all the factory posts? I know it is only a few, but have you tried them all?

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

May 25, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
I am downloading a demo to see if I get any errors

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

* May 28, 2012, 08:17:36 AM
Thankyou foryour replies guys......
I am getting illegal subroutine errors and m code errors when trying to load a gcode file..  Flashcut says what line its on but when I open the text editer all the code is horizontial and has no line numbers so it is impossible to find anything. I sent the same file to Flashcut and it didn't do that on there end , so they told me to contact My cam provider for a post processor...  Flashcut should work with the Fanuc post but i am still having issues....

* May 28, 2012, 11:08:13 AM
Can you post the text file.Also there is a check box to activate in Tcc for Block Numeration. Doubt if its post processor thing.Basically Flash cut does'nt have the answer to issue.I found from past experience they always point to post processor as the issue when its a programming problem possibly.If your controller can read a txt,or tap,nc, extension it can read TCC language.If post the tcw. file Ken possibly open it up if he has that version your using.Which version are you using?According to TC Overview weblink it states it can "Perform post-processing setup".

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* June 05, 2012, 09:09:06 AM
Sorry i didnt reply sooner I have been swamped with work.  Here is what i get . I attatched the gcode file also . if someone has Flashcut maybe they can try and see if it works for them.
I am using Version 4.0.48 of Flashcut and version 14 of tC and version 3.5 of TC cam