TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Engraving
Read 3189 times
* May 11, 2012, 08:48:23 PM
In the following sample images created a 3d model in Tc (not shown),than copy and paste it into Paint.net used the Pencil/Sketch tool saved as a jpeg. Brought back in Tc traced it Spline Control Points Tool and used the Chain Offset feature to engrave.010 deep.Than render it.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

May 11, 2012, 08:59:48 PM
Cool w.d.How did you do the object in 3D?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:04:00 PM by ml »

Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous impatience. Once implemented they can be easily overturned or subverted through apathy or lack of follow-up, so a continuous effort is required. Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

* May 11, 2012, 09:02:40 PM
Hey Mike
Thanks,the original was created with the Smesh tool in the trial version while back.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison