TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

What does MultiAdd_VB6 do?
Read 1437 times
* April 10, 2012, 08:34:54 PM
Subject says it all. I don't see it in the documentation.

* April 10, 2012, 08:55:26 PM

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* April 10, 2012, 09:08:51 PM
Faster than the traditional way to add a bunch of Solids, which was two-by-two. With this tool, you select a bunch of Solids and activate the tool just once, and all of the objects are added to create a single object. Even faster if you assign a SEKE to the operation.

Henry H

* April 10, 2012, 09:19:16 PM
When select it nothing happens.

* April 10, 2012, 09:33:26 PM

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* April 10, 2012, 09:43:30 PM
When select it nothing happens.

I think WD is correct. It does work in the 32-bit version, however.

Henry H

* April 10, 2012, 11:49:36 PM
You can 3D Add multiple objects at the same time by using the Shift key.
Activate the 3D Add tool.
Hold the "Shift" key.
Click on all the 3D objects you want to add.
Choose "Finish Selection" from the Local Menu or Inspector Bar.

The only difference between this and the MultiAdd_VB6 tool is that you have to select each 3D object individually, whereas the VB6 tool allows you to select all the 3D objects with the Selection tool, then use the MultiAdd_VB6 tool.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit