TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

18.2 Inspector Bar
Read 1200 times
* April 02, 2012, 08:07:19 AM
Dicded to do the 17.2 shock absorber in 18.2 Platinum. Nothing in the inspector bar works. You can enter data(Scale, Size, Deltas, etc) but nothing happens when you hit enter.  The size A and B stuff works when doing like rectangles though. I started a knew drawing and made a line but same results. Then I brought in the 17.2 tutorial and same results. Mike.

April 02, 2012, 08:53:49 AM
Have you tried tried reinstalling the program (18.2)? This sounds like something is amiss with the program itself.

* April 02, 2012, 11:16:57 AM
I can think of two things to check before you reinstall...

1. You do have an object selected when entering data in the IBar, don't you?

2. Click the "Selector 3D Properties" icon (or the "Selector 2D Properties" icon) on the IBar and be sure the "Box" Shell Shape is enabled.

Henry H

* April 03, 2012, 05:07:58 AM
Ya. I made sure of those two things. I went ahead and reenstalled 18.0 and seems to be OK now. But I didn't down load 18.1 18.2 patch yet. Also when I installed 18 again, and use it, it says I'm using 18.2. Do the patches stay put when you reinstall? Mike.