TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

TCad V19 Keyboard Setup
Read 1594 times
* March 23, 2012, 01:05:00 PM
Just bought three copies of v19 and I can't get the keyboard customizations to take. They appear to take when you press the identical icon on the toolbar, but the "accepted" change to the keyboard doesn't work.

Do I have an early version that nobody tested??

Please help!

* March 23, 2012, 01:20:48 PM
It's one of the multitude of BUGs that come with the released version. I get the previously assigned hotkey along with the current one I want to assign. I just "Assign" the multiple hotkeys, then select them and "Remove". Now I can assign the proper hotkey. A real PITA if you need to do a lot of them.

When will this be fixed? Anybody's guess… ???

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit

* March 23, 2012, 05:54:32 PM
Thanks, John! Again, one step to the left, three to the right!

I tried that method, but it didn't work. Only a few keys worked, but there was no pattern to the successful ones. I'll just tell the other two draftsmen to hang in there until there is a fix!

April 01, 2012, 09:30:14 AM
Thanks, John! Again, one step to the left, three to the right!

I tried that method, but it didn't work. Only a few keys worked, but there was no pattern to the successful ones. I'll just tell the other two draftsmen to hang in there until there is a fix!
...three to the right - or even backwards!  I am finding the same thing, despite the long-winded assigning, only some work properly, so unfortunately, as I am very dependent on customised Sekes for my Turbocad work it will be back to version 11 and a competitor program for me until this gets fixed. Same old 'TC no good until patched' scenario as with previous versions. This is very high priority for me and unfortunately this particular bug means I will need to back out from helping to find other bugs! Shame as I had been looking forward to this 64bit version. Don't beta testers test these things....shame!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:52:53 AM by Alan C »

Alan.
Platinum 21. & Deluxe 21.
TC user since 1995. (version 3)