TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

drag tool-bar
Read 1465 times
February 01, 2012, 06:33:10 AM
Trying to drag Commands from Options panel to Tool-bars:

Tool-bars seem to be attracted to (pop to) margins of monitor, as though with strong magnetism, and dragging them toward center of screen is difficult.

As I drag Command (holding left mouse button), I loose it very easily, for no reason I understand, as though it wants to disappear.

Pro Platinum 2016/23.2/61.2
Oregon, Illinois, USA

* February 01, 2012, 06:55:45 AM
As I drag Command (holding left mouse button), I loose it very easily, for no reason I understand, as though it wants to disappear.
Have to have a exiting tool bar present or create a new one than drag into the toolbar.To create a new one choose Tools+Customize+Toolbars+New.Than do the drag in process.

http://www3.turbocadcommunity.com/tiki-index.php?page=New+UI+Customize+Commands
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:03:49 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

February 01, 2012, 09:04:56 AM
Problem was mouse device.  Replacing old with new brought instant and much appreciated correction.

Pro Platinum 2016/23.2/61.2
Oregon, Illinois, USA