TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

"paperspace" orthographically
Read 990 times
January 14, 2012, 09:00:29 AM
All:

For TC's Rev. 18 Pro, oftentimes when building a model you have a part(s) on a slope or even shown in a compound angle, later you have to make those parts in paper space depicting the design as you might manufacture it, however mine are not in simple orthographic projection.  When I use the “paper space” drawing it’ll shows the views as originally designed on the model with angles again.  Is there a setting or the like I’m forgetting about, or at least a work-around for this inconvenience?

Bob
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:03:54 AM by Bob »

* January 14, 2012, 12:13:35 PM
All:

For TC's Rev. 18 Pro, oftentimes when building a model you have a part(s) on a slope or even shown in a compound angle, later you have to make those parts in paper space depicting the design as you might manufacture it, however mine are not in simple orthographic projection.  When I use the “paper space” drawing it’ll shows the views as originally designed on the model with angles again.  Is there a setting or the like I’m forgetting about, or at least a work-around for this inconvenience?

Bob

If you need a true fiew of an inclined surface, establish a Workplane on that surface and press Ctrl+Shift+W. Zoom/pan as required, then use Create View to save the result as a view you can insert into a Viewport.

Henry H

* January 14, 2012, 12:39:41 PM
Very easy using the Drafting Palette... although this won't work if you're wanting to render those views.

AMD Phenom 1090T
8GB RAM
Radeon 5450 1GB
Windows 7
Redsdk  - Off
Editing History - On
v19.2 Platinum, x64