TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

"paperspace" orthographically
Read 850 times
January 14, 2012, 09:00:29 AM
All:

For TC's Rev. 18 Pro, oftentimes when building a model you have a part(s) on a slope or even shown in a compound angle, later you have to make those parts in paper space depicting the design as you might manufacture it, however mine are not in simple orthographic projection.  When I use the “paper space” drawing it’ll shows the views as originally designed on the model with angles again.  Is there a setting or the like I’m forgetting about, or at least a work-around for this inconvenience?

Bob
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:03:54 AM by Bob »

* January 14, 2012, 12:13:35 PM
All:

For TC's Rev. 18 Pro, oftentimes when building a model you have a part(s) on a slope or even shown in a compound angle, later you have to make those parts in paper space depicting the design as you might manufacture it, however mine are not in simple orthographic projection.  When I use the “paper space” drawing it’ll shows the views as originally designed on the model with angles again.  Is there a setting or the like I’m forgetting about, or at least a work-around for this inconvenience?

Bob

If you need a true fiew of an inclined surface, establish a Workplane on that surface and press Ctrl+Shift+W. Zoom/pan as required, then use Create View to save the result as a view you can insert into a Viewport.

Henry H

* January 14, 2012, 12:39:41 PM
Very easy using the Drafting Palette... although this won't work if you're wanting to render those views.

AMD Phenom 1090T
8GB RAM
Radeon 5450 1GB
Windows 7
Redsdk  - Off
Editing History - On
v19.2 Platinum, x64