TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

New TurboCAD Pro Tutorial - Interior Architectural Setting
Read 1947 times
January 08, 2012, 03:38:05 PM
Textual Creations is very pleased to announce the release of TurboCAD Pro V18.2 - Interior Architectural Setting.

TurboCAD Pro V18.2 - Interior Architectural Setting is a 228 page fully illustrated tutorial that leads the reader through every keystroke to produce the Classroom (Interior Architectural Setting) that is on the cover of the tutorial.

TurboCAD Pro V18.2 - Interior Architectural Setting is available on the Textual Creations Shopping Page. Sample pages are available there.

From the Introduction:

A common request for theme specific TurboCAD tutorials is interior architectural renderings. Those that have submitted requests often include the desire to learn how to approach such a theme, how to use an image to reflect what is visible outside the windows and how to establish interior and exterior lighting that will help make the scene seem welcoming and believable. It is with this in mind that TurboCAD V18.2 Pro - Interior Architectural Setting has been created.

Within the tutorial the reader will be led through each keystroke to produce most of components of the classroom that are illustrated on the cover of the tutorial. Five items are supplied to help keep the tutorial time to a manageable amount. Supplied models include the Laptop, the Light Switches, the Recycle Bin, the Teacher's Chair and the Student Desk. Aside from learning how to draw in TurboCAD, the user will learn how to set up the drawing and how to insert standard lighting. The reader will learn how to establish render scene luminance and a render scene environment. The reader will also learn how to render their drawing and save it in a high resolution image format.

* January 08, 2012, 08:17:13 PM
That looks really stunning, Don. Another winner!

Henry H

January 09, 2012, 10:11:32 AM
That looks really stunning, Don. Another winner!

Henry H

Thanks Henry. It was quite fun to create.

My daughter got to play model for this scene, as the poster contains a younger picture of her. She is 22 now, so a bit older. In my last Architectural tutorial my wife, Denise, got to be the model. Isn't it great to have willing family members?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:13:24 AM by Don Cheke »

* January 09, 2012, 04:03:14 PM
Very nice. So that's where the wife worked, long, long ago.  :)

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

January 12, 2012, 02:08:55 AM
I'm looking forward to my copy. It looks just the thing I've been looking for!

Nick
(United Kingdom)
TurboCAD 20 Pro Platinum.
Windows 7 64 bit.