TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Scale
Read 1263 times
* August 10, 2009, 11:34:13 AM
I created a project in model space with  original dimension 1:1
Now I am able to create a views and move it to a paper space.
MY question is: the object which fits on paper space how do I know and how do I put a note below it to specify the scale?
My intent is to create few views on single paper space and "logically" speaking
the scale can be all different  depending how much space previous object took.Thank you for any advise and guidance.I really appreciate to folks who guided me through some problems.I am very new to it (scrolling through the help
menu for hours).
Also I noticed there is some kind of CD with an (30 mil) symbols.All I am looking for is basic  electrical symbols for commercial projects.
Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:22:20 PM by derick »

* August 10, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
Select the Viewport by clicking its edge; click the "Properties" icon on the Inspector Bar (or right-click beside the Viewport and select "Properties" from the Local Menu); click "Viewport" in the left-hand side of the Properties dialog; place a check in the Fixed box near the center of the dialog and either select a Scale from the drop-down list or type your own; click OK. Be aware that if you dimension the object right there in the Viewport, the dimension may not appear to be at the correct scale while you're inserting it, but it should display correctly once it has been inserted.

To place a note specifying the scale, insert Text directly in Paperspace.

Henry H

* August 10, 2009, 03:44:16 PM
Thank you Henry

* August 10, 2009, 04:09:34 PM