TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Viewport help
Read 981 times
* October 02, 2011, 07:33:26 AM
I'm sure this is a stupid question but I can't get a rendered view in my viewport.  I create the view in model space using the rendered image but when I try to insert the view in the viewport in paper space, the GOTO option brings in the rendered view but the box remains allowing me only the close option.  When I click that the view changes to the standard unrendered view.  No doubt I am missing something obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

* October 02, 2011, 08:10:36 AM
that the view changes to the standard unrendered view.  No doubt I am missing something obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Click on the PS view to highlight it, right click to open the properties dialogue and check one of the boxes under Rendering that works for you.
HTH
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:13:22 AM by Don W, »

DonCW

2017 Platinum
Light Works Plug in
Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

* October 02, 2011, 10:17:22 AM
Thanks Don, that's great.  I think I have had to solve ths one before but I use TC only occasionally and much of the detail goes. 

Thanks again.

Jim