TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Activation code v15
Read 2117 times
* August 13, 2009, 07:25:10 PM
I recently installed TC Deluxe 2d/3d. I have tried to obtain the necessary activation code but have encountered blank .
Any suggestions
Bruce

* August 13, 2009, 09:14:37 PM
I would try IMSISupport, unless that's the place from which you're drawing a blank.

I believe that after you start TC for the first time, it states that you need an activation code and it either sends you to a webpage or you click a link to get there. Then you register and it generates an activation code on the spot and e-mails you a copy.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit

* April 02, 2011, 12:13:43 PM
When I press the button for online activation my computer opens MS Frontpage and then reports a page opening error. Anyone know the correct url address for the activation website?

(If I press the telephone activation, it just tells me to call somewhere in the colonies, so that's no use either!)

* April 03, 2011, 01:53:29 AM
If you have an Activation Code from a disk sleeve or your online transaction, try the Telephone activation and enter the code there. If you don't have an activation code, contact Support from the link above. I think the company still supports Version 15.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit

* April 03, 2011, 10:56:30 AM
Its not a matter of supporting anymore.  When one purchases and uses a product whether the company is even in business they need to reinstall the software from time to time.  The activation code needs to be supplied or a general code made public for the versions they no longer want to deal with.