TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Activation code v15
Read 2264 times
* August 13, 2009, 07:25:10 PM
I recently installed TC Deluxe 2d/3d. I have tried to obtain the necessary activation code but have encountered blank .
Any suggestions
Bruce

* August 13, 2009, 09:14:37 PM
I would try IMSISupport, unless that's the place from which you're drawing a blank.

I believe that after you start TC for the first time, it states that you need an activation code and it either sends you to a webpage or you click a link to get there. Then you register and it generates an activation code on the spot and e-mails you a copy.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled, except in 2018
Windows 10, 64-bit

* April 02, 2011, 12:13:43 PM
When I press the button for online activation my computer opens MS Frontpage and then reports a page opening error. Anyone know the correct url address for the activation website?

(If I press the telephone activation, it just tells me to call somewhere in the colonies, so that's no use either!)

* April 03, 2011, 01:53:29 AM
If you have an Activation Code from a disk sleeve or your online transaction, try the Telephone activation and enter the code there. If you don't have an activation code, contact Support from the link above. I think the company still supports Version 15.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled, except in 2018
Windows 10, 64-bit

* April 03, 2011, 10:56:30 AM
Its not a matter of supporting anymore.  When one purchases and uses a product whether the company is even in business they need to reinstall the software from time to time.  The activation code needs to be supplied or a general code made public for the versions they no longer want to deal with.