TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

The Ring
Read 7036 times
* May 12, 2009, 05:10:30 PM
Created in V16 Professional by Brian Carter.

[attachment deleted by admin]

* May 12, 2009, 09:42:21 PM
A very nice picture using the Lens Flare feature in the Post Process shaders. It would've been nicer if this had been supplied in the Samples drawings. The Diamond Ring supplied to the users renders like crap for me and doesn't come with a Lens Flare Render Style.

John R.

[attachment deleted by admin]

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

May 12, 2009, 10:41:23 PM
A very nice picture using the Lens Flare feature in the Post Process shaders. It would've been nicer if this had been supplied in the Samples drawings. The Diamond Ring supplied to the users renders like crap for me and doesn't come with a Lens Flare Render Style.
I agree with you, John.

Many samples looks like they was added in last minute, they don't leave the users with convincing evidence that TurboCAD are as good as WE KNOW it is.
Makes it just so much harder to sell!

Please review all samples and please make sure that materials are availible for ALL sample files.

An 'archive' function, when moving files to another computer, would be great.

(I can see "Baby Bottle" is still in TurboCAD Deluxe v16  ;))

Best regards,
Lars

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:51:27 PM by Lars »

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars
www.lm-illustration.dk

(TurboCAD PRO PLATINUM v2018 64bit)

May 13, 2009, 07:53:07 AM
I agree with you, John.

Many samples looks like they was added in last minute, they don't leave the users with convincing evidence that TurboCAD are as good as WE KNOW it is.

Please review all samples and please make sure that materials are availible for ALL sample files.

Best regards,
Lars

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars
www.lm-illustration.dk

(TurboCAD PRO PLATINUM v2018 64bit)

* May 13, 2009, 11:04:56 AM
I agree with you, John.

Best regards,
Lars

I am working on those samples, any requests I need some good ideas.

Btw, Great rendering Brian, thanks for posting this here Dave.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:12:06 AM by Stefaan »