TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

CAM plug in for V17
Read 2870 times
* September 23, 2010, 06:10:13 AM
I was just on the IMSI web site and they now show a TurbocadCam plug in for version 17. This looks lot a remake of the old plug in with not much of an update, just able to run under V17, not the Visual Mill add on. That said, I've been using TC11.2 Pro with the CAD plug in. I just got V17 Pro Platinum the other day. Is there anything in the new plug in that would make it worth getting? There isn't any comparison to earlier versions, only to visual mill which is way over my budget.

I'm running Mach 3 and for most of what I do, I find the Newfangled Solutions Wizards to be better than TCC. It's just that there are some things that need a cam program that can't be done with a wizard.

September 23, 2010, 10:59:59 AM
The only change I have seen so far is you can now cut "backwards" text. before when you finished your parameters & clicked the finish "flag" the text would revert back to foward reading text.

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||