TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Garden Bench. Workshop drawings
Read 4411 times
August 19, 2010, 11:40:35 AM
Summer is coming. Its time to get the garden in order and that could mean making a garden bench.

August 19, 2010, 12:20:17 PM
Great looking bench John.

If someone downloaded your bench plans, and decided to recreate it for a 3D render, would you mind?

'Based on plans by John Venediger' could be placed on the render.

August 19, 2010, 07:26:05 PM
Nice bench and documents John. The design reminds of the little rocking chair I put together for my little girl earlier this month.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

August 19, 2010, 08:10:15 PM
Sure thing Don, based on plans by John Venediger would be great. if it would help i can make the .TCW file available...

August 19, 2010, 08:17:28 PM
Thank you Brad.
Re:- your -" The design reminds of the little rocking chair I put together for my little girl earlier this month."

It would be great to see what that looks like.

August 24, 2010, 07:21:13 AM
Sure thing Don, based on plans by John Venediger would be great. if it would help i can make the .TCW file available...

Here is a render, John - I hope that you like it. I was fun to create it from your plans.

August 24, 2010, 10:20:08 AM
Wow Don , yes I like it,  that looks great the wood grain and the colour brown is just right.
I don’t seem to get time to render and I had not put any colour to the bench.
If there are any folks using my drawings then they can see the finished product.
If you  dont mind I will use that render in my web pages.

August 24, 2010, 10:59:51 AM
Wow Don , yes I like it,  that looks great the wood grain and the colour brown is just right.
I don’t seem to get time to render and I had not put any colour to the bench.
If there are any folks using my drawings then they can see the finished product.
If you  dont mind I will use that render in my web pages.

I am glad that you like it. Sure, you can use it wherever you need it.

August 25, 2010, 09:58:34 PM
Thank you Brad.
Re:- your -" The design reminds of the little rocking chair I put together for my little girl earlier this month."

It would be great to see what that looks like.

Okay, here's a picture of the rocking chair. I would like to say I "built" it, but it was a kit that I put together. My wife bought it for our 2yr-4mo old daughter and she absolutely loves it. Her favorite use so far has been rocking her dolls.

Don sure did a nice job modeling and rendering your garden bench.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

August 26, 2010, 03:47:47 AM
the rocking chair looks comfortable , just the sort of place i could fall asleep in.
Yes that was a great job Don did on the garden bench.