TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Advert Buttons
Read 2031 times
August 05, 2010, 07:50:51 AM
Business is slow these days, so I have had a bit more time to play. Here is another quicky - well not so quick as it took a very long time to get the RSE & RSL to something I could live with.

Do you ever find that when it is slow, you don't really feel like doing much of anything? Yesterday, Dee and took a day trip to a neighboring city, but today I MUST do some writing or do something else that has the potential to help pay the bills. When I was young, buttons and smiles worked well for most things, but nowadays, it takes a bit more effort and a lot of hard currency, as you all know only so well.

* August 06, 2010, 04:28:01 AM
Business is slow these days, so I have had a bit more time to play.

It's all flat out here in OZ,  Don ....

Thanx for the tutorial too, you sent it to a "Sandra" last Saturday  ;D

Nice Buttons!

Cheers
Mike

* August 06, 2010, 08:48:46 AM
nice bit of wrapping Don

is the plane going to be a new logo, or are you just experimenting - looks good whichever.

Andy 

August 06, 2010, 09:48:36 AM
nice bit of wrapping Don

is the plane going to be a new logo, or are you just experimenting - looks good whichever.

Andy 

Thanks Andy. The plane is just for fun in this one. I think I will be sticking with my pens logo for a good long while.

August 06, 2010, 09:49:22 AM
Business is slow these days, so I have had a bit more time to play.

It's all flat out here in OZ,  Don ....

Thanx for the tutorial too, you sent it to a "Sandra" last Saturday  ;D

Nice Buttons!

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike!

August 07, 2010, 12:31:00 PM
Nice buttons Don. Maybe that logo will be on the side of your own airplane someday.  :)

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1