TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Flyer
Read 3995 times
* June 14, 2009, 03:38:29 PM
Today punting around with The Flyer and its coming in for crash.Oh well have to build another I suppose. Yeah easier said than done. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 03:43:22 PM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

June 14, 2009, 03:50:24 PM
That is a pretty sweet render scene. Great going WD.

June 14, 2009, 06:56:11 PM
Very cool WD.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

* June 14, 2009, 09:56:38 PM
Looks good.

Was the heated up tip made in TurboCAD or an image editor?

John R.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit

* June 15, 2009, 02:52:09 AM
Thanks guys.No it wasn't done in TC John.It cuts time when only the object is render. With lighting effects in PS than the scene is set,As you know some users claim it takes hours to render in TC.I use white background than bring the object in.And set other elements such as the exhaust.I have better control to resizing the image toward the end of development of the illustration.The heat that is coming off the bottom is a copy of the object with the edges outline an glowing affect which its on its own layer just like cad application.Bad thing with this is I accidentally over written the cad drawing with another.End up losing the original.I wasn't paying attention,and was late at night and was tired.Well I guess go on to the next project.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton

June 15, 2009, 09:40:19 AM
As you know some users claim it takes hours to render in TC.

Very nice render wd.

It is true that some of us are willing to wait for hours for TC to complete a render but personally I have little option as I wouldn't have a clue how to use photo editing software.  :(

Maybe I will learn to do that next.   ;D

Got to say at this point that the ram cleaner that you suggested has worked out superbly.

Regards

Dave

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:04:12 AM by Troubled »

Dave C
TC Pro V14.2 - TC 21 Platinum 64 Bit Build 22.3
Intel i-4770K 3.5GHz
120GB ssd 2TB hd
16GB memory
64bit Windows 7 Pro

www.ipernity.com/fizzyfitz

* June 15, 2009, 07:29:36 PM
Hi Dave

Thanks. Great!! glad things working OK with the ram..If you to want take your renderings to the next level.Paint.Net is good starter package to have in your cad applications toolbox which is freebie..I use it frequently to achieve some nice artwork. With the collection of diversify plug-ins you be able to your make projects bring different appeal.It takes time to get the knack..If you look over Don's Gallery he has done some beautiful work along with the addition of Photoshop.The train engine Turbo1 has some Photoshop enhancements.This isn't uncommon process in the cad industry.The next step after photo editing software is incorporating animations along with it.With the talent and experience you acquire it be piece cake .Its just take a little commitment.

June 16, 2009, 09:20:57 AM
Hi Dave
Paint.Net is good starter package to have in your cad applications toolbox

Strangely enough I have had that on my PC for a long time, have never used it.

Time to have a play I guess. If I figure anything out I will post it at a later date.

I have also got Photoscape installed.
I use that for knocking background images out of focus for use in TC.

Regards

Dave.

Dave C
TC Pro V14.2 - TC 21 Platinum 64 Bit Build 22.3
Intel i-4770K 3.5GHz
120GB ssd 2TB hd
16GB memory
64bit Windows 7 Pro

www.ipernity.com/fizzyfitz