TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

v16 CAM Upgrade from v15?
Read 4642 times
June 08, 2009, 04:57:37 PM
It says this on the IMSI website
 "TurboCAD Pro v14 or v15 owners may still purchase the CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v14 – v15, and upgrade their CAM software for free whenever they move up to TurboCAD Pro v16. CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v14 – v15 offers all of the same features and functionality of the CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v16, but is designed to work with older versions of TurboCAD Pro."

I am using v16 Platinum at work , or shall I say I have v 16 at work but continue to use v15 because I cannot locate the v 16 CAM update. Is there a download or do I need to request a disc?

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

June 09, 2009, 10:00:45 AM
Send me an e-mail and I will reply with the link.

support@imsidesign.com

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

June 09, 2009, 10:42:11 AM
Thanks,
I got the link from IMSI this morning. BTW, were there any changes made to the program? I started a thread about the development of the CAM package, http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,87.0.html, but there have been no responses.

TurboCAD user since v3

June 10, 2009, 09:32:38 AM
I was trying the install today, but it said I had to remove the other version that is running with v15. I discontinued with the installation because I was wanting to test it for a whaile first before totally committing to it. Is this because it was a free upgrade, or is there a trick to having both versions installed?

TurboCAD user since v3

June 10, 2009, 03:48:30 PM
You can only have one installed.  They are essentially the same program.  Unfortunately it will only work on v16.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC