TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

v16 CAM Upgrade from v15?
Read 4772 times
June 08, 2009, 04:57:37 PM
It says this on the IMSI website
 "TurboCAD Pro v14 or v15 owners may still purchase the CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v14 – v15, and upgrade their CAM software for free whenever they move up to TurboCAD Pro v16. CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v14 – v15 offers all of the same features and functionality of the CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro v16, but is designed to work with older versions of TurboCAD Pro."

I am using v16 Platinum at work , or shall I say I have v 16 at work but continue to use v15 because I cannot locate the v 16 CAM update. Is there a download or do I need to request a disc?

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

June 09, 2009, 10:00:45 AM
Send me an e-mail and I will reply with the link.

support@imsidesign.com

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

June 09, 2009, 10:42:11 AM
Thanks,
I got the link from IMSI this morning. BTW, were there any changes made to the program? I started a thread about the development of the CAM package, http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,87.0.html, but there have been no responses.

TurboCAD user since v3

June 10, 2009, 09:32:38 AM
I was trying the install today, but it said I had to remove the other version that is running with v15. I discontinued with the installation because I was wanting to test it for a whaile first before totally committing to it. Is this because it was a free upgrade, or is there a trick to having both versions installed?

TurboCAD user since v3

June 10, 2009, 03:48:30 PM
You can only have one installed.  They are essentially the same program.  Unfortunately it will only work on v16.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC