TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

précision sur les fonctions pour faire des programme PPM
Read 1708 times
March 12, 2010, 09:28:16 PM
hello

voila I am doing a program for making wood wall structure. in order to copy them must be that my division is an integer is that someone can tell me what is the function to integer.
it also has something I want to know is on the square root function I posted a message on the forum but no PPM reponce
I thank you in advance.
Wilf

March 13, 2010, 09:07:15 AM
voila I am doing a program for making wood wall structure. in order to copy them must be that my division is an integer is that someone can tell me what is the function to integer.

Under the Options menu, choose Drawing Setup.

Click on Space Units and set the measurement system and base unit you want to use.

Click on Advanced Grid and set MinorX and MinorY to "None".

Click on Grid and set the grid size to the smallest "integer" you want to use.  This does not have to be an exact integer in TurboCAD; but it will be the common denominator for this drawing.

Click on "OK" to approve the changes.

Make the Grid visible (<Alt>-G is the fastest).

When creating objects (walls, lines, etc.), use the G SEKE to start and end.

Quote from: wilfmaster
it also has something I want to know is on the square root function I posted a message on the forum but no PPM reponce

I thought I had answered that question.  The symbol that looks like a Square Root is actually a means of specifying the allowable roughness of a surface.  It is used when you are releasing your drawing for manufacturing.

Jeff

TC Pro Platinum 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 (all with LightWorks & RedSDK) & V21
System: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz, ASRock X99 Extreme4, 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 970, Samsung NVMe SSD 950 (256GB), Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) SP1

March 13, 2010, 09:37:50 PM
hi jeffin

I want to thank you for having responded to this post but when has reponce this is a subject of which I am referring to pieces but rather do a parametric program in this style:

/ / Here is a description of a simple rectangle.
H = Parameter ( "Height", 5, Linear, Interval (0, 100));
L = Parameter ( "Length", 10, LINEAR, Interval (0, 200));
Angle = Parameter ( "Angle", 0, angular, Interval (0, 360);
Rect1 = Rectangle (H, L);
Rect = rotate (rect1, Angle);
Output (Rect);

or I'm returning the documentation in every sense I can not find the integer function and the square root function.
I sent a message wmanning but I is not been reponce.

wilf

March 13, 2010, 11:56:02 PM
The Square Root function is in the Calculator palette (function key <F2>).

After the Calculator pops up, press the "F(..)" button at the upper right.  The sqrt(x) function should be in the second group (for V15.2... it is possible its location was changed in other versions).

The Integer function is referred to as as "floor(x)".  It is in the same Calculator menu popup as "sqrt(x)".

Jeff
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:30:14 PM by Jeffin90620 »

TC Pro Platinum 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 (all with LightWorks & RedSDK) & V21
System: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz, ASRock X99 Extreme4, 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 970, Samsung NVMe SSD 950 (256GB), Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) SP1