TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Where is the "Select Polyline" option? and "Generate Polyline". Where can I find
Read 761 times
* June 24, 2019, 08:54:48 AM
Folks,

I need your urgent help because i found that description is wrong in user guide. http://doc.imsidesign.com/articles/#!turbocad-2019-user-guide-publication/editing-3d-objects-using-selection-info/q/xclip/qid/52295/qp/1

Please scroll down this page and see x-clip and x-clip properties page. There is still something wrong with the xclip description. Where is the "Select Polyline" option? and "Generate Polyline". Where can I find that? Can you please send me a video how to make both of them work?

This will be a great help and much appreciated!

* June 24, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
Did you look down in left corner and read what TC tell you to do next ??

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* June 24, 2019, 02:11:27 PM
Please don't post the same topic across multiple boards.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

* June 25, 2019, 06:18:05 PM
Folks,

I need your urgent help because i found that description is wrong in user guide. http://doc.imsidesign.com/articles/#!turbocad-2019-user-guide-publication/editing-3d-objects-using-selection-info/q/xclip/qid/52295/qp/1

Please scroll down this page and see x-clip and x-clip properties page. There is still something wrong with the xclip description. Where is the "Select Polyline" option? and "Generate Polyline". Where can I find that? Can you please send me a video how to make both of them work?

Adrian,

Maybe the documentation needs to be updated.
Video files are attached.

Vlad

* June 26, 2019, 02:43:07 AM
Folks,

Adrian,

Maybe the documentation needs to be updated.
Video files are attached.

Vlad

Thank you Vlad. Can you send me the TCW file. I don't see it in the German version of TC. Plus, the user guide instructions, as far as XClip is described, don't work. I selected a block and couldn't make it to work:

Select an xref or a block or a group of xrefs or blocks.

2. In the local menu select the Select Polyline option.
3. Click on the desired cutting line.

Then, the "Generate Polyline" option is not described at all in user guide.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 02:46:59 AM by Adrian Jones »

* June 26, 2019, 04:34:14 PM
Thank you Vlad. Can you send me the TCW file. I don't see it in the German version of TC. Plus, the user guide instructions, as far as XClip is described, don't work. I selected a block and couldn't make it to work:
Adrian,

Thanks for feedback. As I wrote above, the documentation needs to be updated.
TCW file is attached.

Vlad