TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Training Guide QuickCams ProPlat 2016
Read 197 times
* March 08, 2019, 12:18:11 PM
I'm going through the Training Guide for TC ProPlat 2016 to brush up on things and sometimes when it says "Refer to QuickCam" there is no response and no video.  How can I get it working?  Not all but many won't work.

Thanks,

John B

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* March 08, 2019, 02:21:43 PM
Have you tried Rods solution of navigating to the files, and setting run as admim.

Just a thought.

* March 08, 2019, 03:51:39 PM
I read Rod's post and I looked all over Program Files for the videos but I must not have installed them.  I'll check the disc again.  In the meantime, I typed "turbocad" in the YouTube search engine and then pasted a topic and that worked to bring up related items.  Helpful.

***I can't find my disc for TC2016 and I don't know where to find the videos.  I know I didn't download it. 
Wait...I found the disc for TCv19 and I might have upgraded online and maybe the videos are on this disc.  I'll have to call IMSI on Monday and figure this all out.

***I found the three training .exe files and I ran them as Administrator and Repair but no change in videos.

"Click here to view a demonstration on this task."  doesn't work.
"Click here for animation" does work.

John B.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 09:06:00 AM by John B. »

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series