TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Turbo Delphi 2006 Questions
Read 4058 times
* May 31, 2009, 03:22:08 PM
You're quite welcome.

Note that the Turbo version doesn't allow you to import type libraries from the IDE. You'll have to use tlibimp from the command line to generate a unit from the IMSIGX16 dll file.

Hello Kevan, what are the command line parameters for tlibimp in relation to IMSIGX16.dll .

* June 01, 2009, 08:59:32 AM
what are the command line parameters for tlibimp in relation to IMSIGX16.dll .

Try this:
tlibimp -P imsigx16.dll

* June 01, 2009, 03:29:27 PM
what are the command line parameters for tlibimp in relation to IMSIGX16.dll .

Try this:
tlibimp -P imsigx16.dll

Hello Kevan, I tried tlibimp -P imsigx15.dll and it had a syntax problem, so then I Looked at the options and it Had -P- ,so I tried tlibimp -P- imsigx15.dll as I am using the V15 imsigx15.dll. It says Type Library Loaded, but cannnot find the unit that it has created. Am I missing something, as it has been a number of years since using Delphi ??.

* June 01, 2009, 04:57:49 PM
Are you using CD to get to TurboCAD's Programs folder before running tlibimp? That's the way I used it; it put the resulting IMSIGX_TLB.pas and IMSIGX_TLB.dcu files in the same directory as the dll.

As for syntax errors: yes,  I had some similar problems. Most of them are due to tlibimp not recognizing some of the properties as readonly -- get rid of the write portion of the properties that throw errors.

I also had to rename the Selection interface to IMSISelection -- looks like a naming conflict with something already in Delphi. This involved changing a number of lines -- everywhere the unit expects a Selection interface, change it to IMSISelection.

Finally, the TAppliation.DisConnect procedure is wrong somehow; for now I have simply commented out everything between the begin and end lines for that procedure.

Have a look at my modified IMSIGX_TLB.pas file in the Delphi sample project I just posted in the User Contributions area.