TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Rubber Stamp Greyed Out
Read 305 times
* February 08, 2019, 11:36:18 PM
Rubber Stamp Greyed Out when I try to select an image that has objects drawn on it.  I can select the image but the objects don't seem selected.  The Rubber Stamp is greyed out and not usable.  I want to make copies so I can make modifications.  I'm working on the larger of the two images that has 14 cylinders coral color.

John B. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:53:08 AM by John B. »

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* February 09, 2019, 12:33:50 AM
There is 'Part Tree' information on the green long cylinder.  Rubber stamp does not work with the Part tree information. exploding the Part once so the selection palette says ACIS solid instead of part tree, will allow rubber stamp to work.

* February 09, 2019, 01:59:42 AM
If you don't want to explode the part tree
you can select the object click on the yellow dot -as if you are going to move it. Hold the control key down and move the cursor to the position you want the copy and left click with your mouse. You will have a copy with the part tree intact.

Nikki
TC20 platinum
TC 2015 platinum
TC 2017 with lightworks

* February 09, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
I exploded the green cylinder and got the ACIS solid and Rubber Stamp was usable.  It is a tunnel under the LA River and I might want to make two or three tunnels @25' diameter next to each other rather just one tunnel @50' diameter.  Thanks you two for the help.

John B.

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series