TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

work plane again....
Read 349 times
* February 01, 2019, 03:18:17 PM
During the drawing process some of the iso's get on different planes. I get that. My question Is, some of the objects, when selected in 2D to place on a plane, have different reference planes, some are on the bottom some are in the middle. They align alright but some are above and below if the reference plane is through the middle. Am I creating the extrudes wrong or what? How do you get the ref planes to be, for example, on the bottom?

* February 01, 2019, 03:47:54 PM
During the drawing process some of the iso's get on different planes. I get that. My question Is, some of the objects, when selected in 2D to place on a plane, have different reference planes, some are on the bottom some are in the middle. They align alright but some are above and below if the reference plane is through the middle. Am I creating the extrudes wrong or what? How do you get the ref planes to be, for example, on the bottom?

You can place an object's Reference Point anyplace you wish. To place it on a bottom corner, for example, select the object; press D on the keyboard (this is what tells the program that you want to move the RP); move the cursor to the desired corner; press V on the keyboard.

Henry H

* February 01, 2019, 08:54:16 PM
Thank you. That is what I needed to know