TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

"Use compound profile" not selectable
Read 371 times
* December 02, 2018, 11:08:37 PM
1-Open new file and draw a polyline.
2-Select "Simple Extrude command".
3-Click on the profile,polyline is highlighted.
4-Now right click and see option "Use compound Profile" is greyed out it can't be selected.
5-If a profile is already selected it is not possible anymore to choose the "use compound profile" command. It should be available also after the first profile is selected.

Correct approach:
Use Shift key to select additional profiles. See "Extruding Multiple Profiles" part of the help topic: http://doc.imsidesign.com/articles/#!turbocad-2018-user-guide-publication/simple-extrude-1

January 09, 2019, 06:27:43 AM
Been using TC 2018 deluxe for a couple of weeks, I have been searching for the "compound profile" when using the simple extrude command but it is nowhere to be found! the only thing I can select is "extrude in both directions"  TC clearly states that this command (compound profile) is available in the deluxe version, WHERE IS IT???

* January 09, 2019, 06:38:36 AM
Been using TC 2018 deluxe for a couple of weeks, I have been searching for the "compound profile" when using the simple extrude command but it is nowhere to be found! the only thing I can select is "extrude in both directions"  TC clearly states that this command (compound profile) is available in the deluxe version, WHERE IS IT???

I do not have 2018 deluxe, but this help page suggests it is for Pro only.