TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Password Problem??
Read 468 times
* November 29, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
This may relate to the "cookie" filter setting; maybe other security software, on my PC, rather than anything in the IMSI software, but why would TurboCAD sometimes forget my password... then blame me for forgetting my password?

Sometimes it takes 2, perhaps 3, attempts to log in; but occasionally as has just happened, it rejects the word and I have to create a new one.

Any ideas, please?

TC 19 Deluxe recently re-loaded; WIN7 Pro; ISP is BTinternet.com, which has a user-choice cookie filter giving 3 settings - all-in, and 2 partials.

Nigel.

On TC Deluxe 19: hobby use.

* November 30, 2018, 06:23:00 PM
Nigel.

Can you elaborate.  When I read your post I assumed you were talking about a password for the forum, are you opening the forum from within TC. 

* December 03, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
No, opening it separately as I found the TC link does not work from here. That's not a TurboCAD internal snag, though, but probably related to my security software or settings, as I've found this common to other web-sites.

Usually, it takes no more than two goes, but just now and then, rejects all attempts.

Nigel.

On TC Deluxe 19: hobby use.