TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

I can't find the Finish button or flag in pro plat 2018 in a twisted extrude.
Read 295 times
* October 09, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
I can't find the Finish button or flag in pro plat 2018 in a twisted extrude. and enter doesn't work. I get the twisted extrude on screen but I cant find the finish button. The flag goes away when I open the tool and there is no finish in the right click. Dose any one know where the last button is?

* October 09, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
Not something I normally use, but just gave it a try.  For me, the finish flag is not required,  click the profile, right click and set properties, tab to inspection bar height field, type in height and press return (enter) key.   Or instead of typing in the height, just drag the height and click left mouse button (obviously that's not accurate if you want a specific size), or Snap / Seke to an object to finish.

That's the same way normal (simple) extrude works for me.   Does that not work for yourself.

##Edit## I should have added.  With some tools,  the 'finish selection of profile' flag, only appears active (not greyed out) when dealing with 'open' profiles.  With closed profiles like rectangle, closed polyline etc. Its is not required.  ##End Edit##
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:31:42 AM by Andy H »