worked out how to attach the file hope this works!no Laughing at my Drawing okay
Just tested in version 11.
The biggest problem you have is that you have some viewports associated with the objects, so moving things about will mess up your views. Anyway, this is what I tried. (note, experiment on a copy of the file)
1. Open drawing
2. Create a new layer, and turn on all layers. #Edited# Unlock the layers, you can lock them again at the end if required.
3. In design director, click on layer 0 so its highlighted, and at the top of design director click the 'Select by' button
4. Do NOT click in the drawing, go to selection palette, and scroll down the selection to find object named 'viewport'.
5. Click on the word viewport in the selection palette so that it is highlighted. At the top of the selection palette click the button 'Select' (it may look like not much has happened except other things in the selection palette will be greyed out.)
6. Move it to the new layer.
7. in Design Director, Turn off the new layer, (or preferably right click it and delete the layer, as you shouldn't really have a viewport in model space, in my opinion.)
8. Zoom extents, and tidy drawing as necessary, i.e. things which are not associated with a viewport could be moved closed together)
The above leaves any associated viewports, except the weird one which was in model space for some reason. However everything is still miles away from there it should really be.
If you don't mind remaking the views to a new position. Then.
9. After doing the above, select all, and in position x and position y boxes type 0. (or whatever you wish)
10. Tidy up the drawing as required including altering viewports. (you could move the Chain Box and stuff there closed to everything else)
## Edit ## Forgot to mention unlock the layers at step 2, re-lock again once the steps are completed. ## End Edit ##