TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

windows and doors suddenly changing
Read 216 times
* June 26, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
Sometimes, for no reason that I can see, all my windows and doors will change to crazy dimensions like 1' wide jams, (I had them at 1"), and 1' 6" door thickness, (I had them at 1.5"), etc. Then the process of going back and getting them all back the way I had them...
Ugh. This has happened before and just happened again. I just opened up the drawing and, surprise! Everything is messed up.

-John
using TC Pro Platinum 2017

* July 09, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Once again, I open up a drawing I have been working on to find all my windows and door dimensions have changed. Now they are thinner, door thickness 1/8" instead of the 1.5" I had them at before, etc. A couple days ago I opened the drawing to find all the glass in my windows and doors was 6" thick instead of 1/2". Does anyone else have these problems? I don't see that I am doing anything to cause this it just seems to happen upon opening the drawing. It's getting to the point where I open a drawing and just look for the surprise changes. Sometimes it seems like it changes to feet instead of inches, for example I had the glass set at 1/2" and it seemed to change to 1/2 foot,(or 6"), instead. But I don't know if that is what is happening.

-John
using TC Pro Platinum 2017

* July 10, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
John,
Can you post the drawing?
Otherwise send the drawing to support.

"What do I know, I'm still learning"..
Windows 7 64 bit HP > on a stock HP laptop with 4gb-2.4 GHz.Turbocad 2018-2017, TurboCad Platinum 21.Using Lightworks and Redsdk, Anilab lab 5. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100