TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Warning Message when rendering a drawing
Read 311 times
* June 10, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
Greetings friends,

I’m using TC Pro platinum 2018 64 bit and receive a warning message when trying to render 3-D object.

I’m relatively new  ??? to drawing in 3-D and am struggling to understand all of the terms and options available. After opening a 3-D drawing and clicking on one of the rendering icons, I received the following warning message and I don’t know how to correct the warning message.

Having any foreground wireframe options are on when OpenGL hardware acceleration is enabled may cause significantly lower performance.
Do you want to continue?

Can someone please explain to me what this means and how I can correct it? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer me.

Rod

TurboCAD Pro Platinum V21, 2018
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Operating System
Dual Monitors
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor 3.20 GHz
8.00 GB installed memory
1 Terabyte of  storage

* June 10, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
To prevent that warning from appearing, right-click on the rendering icon and UNcheck "Nonrenderable objects" and "Renderable objects." Be aware that sometimes you might want nonrenderable objects and/or renderable objects to be visible in a rendering, in which case you'd check the appropriate box or boxes and then agree to continue when the warning appears. (Won't hurt anything, and IMO the lower performance usually isn't significant.

Henry H

* June 11, 2018, 09:52:41 PM
(Won't hurt anything, and IMO the lower performance usually isn't significant.

Henry H

Henry,

Let me thank you for taking the time to respond. I have just been clicking the continue box anyway, but I have been having so many program crashes in TC 21, I wanted to make sure it was not causing the program to crash. (I haven't made the change to TC 2018 yet. Although, it has been purchased and installed on the computer. I just want to finish this last drawing before moving to 2018.)

Thanks again,

Rod

Rod

TurboCAD Pro Platinum V21, 2018
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Operating System
Dual Monitors
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor 3.20 GHz
8.00 GB installed memory
1 Terabyte of  storage