TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Problem Accessing Archives
Read 319 times
* May 29, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Hello 

Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. 

Although officially a Newbie here, I started using TurboCAD back in the 1990's - my oldest recorded TCW file is dated 14 August 1995.  Over the next twenty years I was using TC for architectural drawings, a large proportion being records of traditional buildings to accompany photographs.  There are also a number of later files up to September 2010 and I'm sure I must have accessed most of the archive up to perhaps four or five years ago.  ircumstances change and it's now rather urgent that these records are printed before they are lost. 

My last version of TC was installed 27 Feb 2003 (Win7) but unfortunately, I can't get Tcw90.exe to run any more - I get a dialog box stating 'Days left to register: 0' and 'Register now', which of course goes nowhere.  It's all rather back in the mists of time now and at my age it's getting mistier by the day! I can't remember downloading TC9 but the only CDs I have are for earlier versions (yes, they did exist) and I've no record of a serial number now anyway. 

The possibility of asking someone to print for me isn't on, due to enduring client confidentiality.  I expect it's a lost battle but I would be most grateful for any suggestions about a way to prompt even a temporary recovery, before I throw myself on the mercy of IMSI! 

Thanks for reading this. 

Brian

* May 29, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
See the topic Turbocad Registration on Version 9. Hopefully this will get Version 9 running again.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled, except in 2018
Windows 10, 64-bit

* May 30, 2018, 04:37:09 AM
Thank you so much for prompt reply.  I'll try your suggestions. 

Brian