TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

marks on render
Read 142 times
* May 23, 2018, 12:26:35 AM
Thank you Henry, I think I have found why it is happening. I have  been using the rectangle to do my profiles. Using insert arc.To do the curves  for the mudguards.I have done a test as you see there is no marks with the rectangle lofted but when I use insert arc  the marks appear.I have done a test again both together. My file is 19.9 megabits. Thanking you I will be pleased to get your reply. NJR

* May 23, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
Thank you Henry, I think I have found why it is happening. I have  been using the rectangle to do my profiles. Using insert arc.To do the curves  for the mudguards.I have done a test as you see there is no marks with the rectangle lofted but when I use insert arc  the marks appear.I have done a test again both together. My file is 19.9 megabits. Thanking you I will be pleased to get your reply. NJR

Yes, I see the problem, Neville, and I can think of a couple of possible causes but don't have much confidence that either is correct. Can you post a .tcw that contains only the objects shown in the illustration you posted (and the profiles used to create them)?

Henry H

* May 23, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
Thanks Henry I will get to work to see if i can do this NJR