1. Anything that helps productivity
2. Type ahead in dialog boxes
3. Change the behaviour of Spaces for print reports, where the list shows the Named view rather than just a standard "ViewPort1" etc.
4. Render speed with improved use of GPU
5. IMSI / TurboCAD recommended graphics card. If not why not?
6. Audit checking for files so they can be tested outside of a running TurboCAD program ( allow checking for errors / problems before crashes )
7. Tabbing inside created tables and dialog boxes
8. Splash screen so we know its starting up!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Repair option inside TurboCAD, maybe in the About help are.
10. Simplifying some tools awkward procedures to achieve a result ( ask Henry )
11. Capturing and error checking with at least some feedback for the user.
12. Smaller app productivity tools that run independent from the main app.
13. Capturing an error before it causes a crash.
14. A proper tutorial written by the KEY render engine programmer/company for all to benefit??
15. More videos and howto's for the new guy, and a list of all videos published on youtube and posted to the general discussion as a dedicated list. Not the video just what they do as a 1st reference