TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

TurboCad Pro 20.2 will not recognize my graphic accelorator
Read 202 times
* May 14, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
How do you install a correct driver for TC to be able to recognize the driver?  Running Windows 10 Build 17134.  I am running NVIDIA GeForce GTX950.

* May 14, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
Welcome.    Is this RedSDK giving a warning about the driver,  if so, according to Redway (programmers of RedSDK), for windows 10 they don't list a specific driver, instead it says

"You have been redirected to this page because the graphic driver version used by your graphic card is selected by Windows 10 during automatic system updates.

If you face graphic issues, you can still install recommended drivers directly from NVIDIA, ATI or INTEL, or from your original equipment manufacturer. "

Basically TC will use whatever driver happens to be installed,  you can safely just tick the dialog box 'don't show this again' or similar.  you should not have any problem running TC,   however if it is causing a problem with the display, I'd nip over to Nvidia and see if they have a newer driver.

If I have misunderstood your problem please say so.

Andy