TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Multi-Role Powered Hand Trucks
Read 439 times
* May 04, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Reference drawings for Andy & Tim, animation to come. So these are just some of the designs that I've patented and Im now looking for engineering companies to build in the USA.

I do have two other engineering companies building them, but theyre not based in the USA.

Hope ya like them.

1. A Movers and warehouse powered hand truck design.
2. An extended Multi-Role design, got one that can work inside a Toyota Hi-Ace mini-van also
3. A Multi-Role powered hand truck design for carting Oxy & Acetylene cylinders
4. A Multi-Role powered hand truck design for carting Earth Moving tires.
5. A Multi-Role powered hand truck design for carting hazardous propane/LPG cylinders
6. A new cast moulding design for the Multi-Role powered hand truck

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

* May 06, 2018, 01:32:48 AM
Excellent set of drawings Darryl.  the first could perhaps do with a bit more shine.

* May 06, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
The first was a redSDK render the others are all lightworks. My rendering has improved to the point now where I can spot things like just changing the light intensity to improve quality sometimes. I remember Don Cheke saying the same thing in one of his videos, geez I wish I could do it all tje time. Thankyou Andy.

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best