TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Undo Buffer option (early wish for 2019)
Read 727 times
* April 22, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
What I would like is the ability to select what to include in the undo buffer.

There already is a 'tick box' to include / not include model space / paperspace switching, but I would like more control.  I have never found a need to have layer switching in the undo buffer, and having it in the undo buffer does nothing but slow down the undo process.  I would like an option to not have layer switching included.

I know things like this has been asked for in the past, but I did not see it in the list new features for v2018 (on the TC Africa site), so posting it for v2019.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:42:45 AM by Andy H »

* April 22, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
What I would like is the ability to select what to include in the undo buffer.

There already is a 'tick box' to include / not include model space / paperspace switching, but I would like more control. I have never found a need to have layer switching in the undo buffer, and having it in the undo buffer does nothing but slow down the undo process.  I would like an option to not have layer switching included.

I know things like this has been asked for in the past, but I did not see it in the list new features for v2018 (on the TC Africa site), so posting it for v2019.

Amen to that. I requested it several years ago.

Henry H

May 21, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
Guys, this has been approved and added in TC2019 Wish List.

Thanks & Regards,
Zunair Attif
Manager QA\Support
IMSI Design
Email: zattif@imsidesign.com

* May 21, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
Guys, this has been approved and added in TC2019 Wish List.

Thank you Zunair for the update.

Andy