TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Undo Buffer option (early wish for 2019)
Read 134 times
* April 22, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
What I would like is the ability to select what to include in the undo buffer.

There already is a 'tick box' to include / not include model space / paperspace switching, but I would like more control.  I have never found a need to have layer switching in the undo buffer, and having it in the undo buffer does nothing but slow down the undo process.  I would like an option to not have layer switching included.

I know things like this has been asked for in the past, but I did not see it in the list new features for v2018 (on the TC Africa site), so posting it for v2019.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:42:45 AM by Andy H »

* April 22, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
What I would like is the ability to select what to include in the undo buffer.

There already is a 'tick box' to include / not include model space / paperspace switching, but I would like more control. I have never found a need to have layer switching in the undo buffer, and having it in the undo buffer does nothing but slow down the undo process.  I would like an option to not have layer switching included.

I know things like this has been asked for in the past, but I did not see it in the list new features for v2018 (on the TC Africa site), so posting it for v2019.

Amen to that. I requested it several years ago.

Henry H

Today at 04:09:04 AM
Guys, this has been approved and added in TC2019 Wish List.

Thanks & Regards,
Zunair Attif
Lead\Manager QA&S
IMSI Design
Email: [email protected]

* Today at 09:52:14 AM
Guys, this has been approved and added in TC2019 Wish List.

Thank you Zunair for the update.

Andy