TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

perspective render
Read 236 times
* March 01, 2018, 11:52:43 PM
Hi All,

Tried posting this issue a couple of times yesterday but there seemed to be a glitch in the Matrix, so if they suddenly reappear out of the ether, apologies in advance.

Basically, I am getting to grips with using TurboCad 2017 Expert, but decided yesterday to try the 'Perspective' camera setting for a rendered image.
The attached image is the saved output from the perspective setting, which turned it into a collage.

On my screen it looked fine, it was only when saved to .jpg (and .bmp) that it went all funky.

Normal?

Cheers

* March 02, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
No it's not nomal at all :)

As i say in another tread, i belive there are issue's at your end, so if you dont have already done i would have try'd go the "fixroute"
1 Repair if not help
2 Built in, if not help, close TC again, delete the built in, un- install, close machine and ( not restart but cold start ) open machine
3 Re-install TC

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

March 02, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
Looks like you need to open the settings for your image save and increase the tile area to 256 instead if the default 1

* March 02, 2018, 12:40:37 AM
Torfinn,

I tried a repair, but no change on the print manager issue, so a re-install may be only option left.

Don Cheke,

Thank you sir, you cracked it.  :)